Empowering young generation with creative education platform to explore the love of education and empowering them to involve in innovations.
- Providing creative novel solutions in the areas of education
- Designs curriculum & innovative instructional frameworks
- Advancing Innovative educational approach with real world experiences
- Offers professional development and academic enrichment
To make creative education available world wide and create a new level of innovative education.
Academic Enrichment and Supplementary Education
Creative Curriculum and Instruction
Global Student Leaders Program
– Making students extraordinary
Global Student Leaders Program is a life changing personality & skills development platform. It enhances the student life by incorporating creativity and innovation in their behavior into global level. Schools have done an excellent job of providing formal education but students still need information age skills. Formal School Studies and frequent exams won’t make students extraordinary. Focus of this program is to help students master leadership and diplomatic skills at a very young age. This program is aimed to develop students in order to succeed in this modern age. The program is mixed with fun and activities full of laughter. Students can really make a great difference by living an entire creative life impacted by GSLP.
Need of gslp:
Literacy is Not Enough for this Century
- Information age skills are in demand at the workplace
- 31 percent of employers throughout the world struggle to find qualified skilled workers
- Corporate Employers want workers who can think critically, solve problems creatively, innovate, collaborate, and communicate
- Today’s skill shortages are extremely broad that impacts more than 80 % of industry sectors
- Low-skilled workers are being turned away at the factory door and increasingly becoming the long-term unemployed
- Audience: 50 students / Batch
- Duration of Program: 3 Months
- Status: Level 1
- Sessions per Batch: 12 Sessions
- Duration of each Sessions: 3 – 4 Hours
- Location: HOST Location
- Eligibility: 6 – 12 Academic Grade
Benefits of GSLP:
- Helps students to fix goals in life
- Making students adaptable to change & problems less
- Development students with 21st Century Skills
- Making students resistant to failures & intellectual fear
- Minimal Inferiority complex
- Develops the skills that help students to achieve success in life and able to successfully participate in the global economy
- Provides life changing experience for the students
- What is the duration of GSLP?
- GSLP consists of 15 levels each level comprising of 3 months. Classes are held once in a week for 4 hours, usually on weekends.
- After every 3 months, the child moves up to the next level. All children irrespective of their age they enroll in to the 1st level and as they finish the 1st level in 3 months and they go on to the 2nd level.
- So by the end of 45 months your child would have completed the entire 15 levels and you will be amazed to see his performance and the empowerment that your child has acquired after every level.
- Each level is completely independent from one another. Student will be mastered in the field of the particular level at the end of each level. It is not mandatory to complete all the 15 levels to see child performance. Each level has its own beneficial impact on child.
- What is the purpose of GSLP?
The Purpose of GSLP is to help children to achieve whole brain development i.e., to be able to use both sides of their brain. Usually we all are either left brain dominated or right brain dominated. We mostly use only one side of the brain.
Studies around the world in brain development shows that any individual who are able to use both sides of their brain will be able to tap their resources to the maximum potential and hence will remain intelligent for life. They will be successful and highly competent in all spheres of life. It is a valuable gift that, as parents, we can offer to our children! You can be one among thousands of proud parents.
GSLP trains children to use both sides of their brain by offering exercises to sharpen both their logical and creative brains simultaneously.
It is important to be observant parents, so that you may notice your child’s development to support them accordingly! You could see them acquire valuable skill sets outdoing their peers, becoming toppers at school as well as moving ahead in all round development!
- When is my child eligible? 6 – 12 Academic Grade of any Indian Academic stream student is eligible for GSLP.
- What about the cost of GSLP?
The cost of this Global Student Leadership program is roughly around Rs.3500/- to Rs.4500/- per child. The exact price depends on the HOST Location and number of batches. Please contact the admin, if you are interested and we will get in touch with you regarding the exact price according to you.
- Does my child get individual attention?
Individual Attention is a key factor in GSLP. An ideal classroom is where a teacher matches her teaching styles to the individual learning styles of her children. So we really focus on your child and help him to blossom.
GSLP’s advanced syllabus has a lot of uniqueness. One of the features of our GSLP Syllabus is that the individual attention is really embedded in our curriculum.
We also offer back up classes for children in a small group or on a one to one basis, as and when required to clear their doubts. There is interaction part in each session which student to come forward.
- State of the Art, Performance Report & Analytics is provided at the end of each GSLP program to every successful students
- Parents can check student performance at a Nano-topic level to find the problematic field.
- It allows parents to work on their kid’s future
- How can my child get the best out of GSLP?
The most important thing is ‘Daily Practice’. GSLP is a Skill Development Programme. It is mandatory that your child does minimum 30 minutes of GSLP practice every day at home, apart from attending her GSLP class for 4 hours every week. We will be giving certain exercises and activities. They are supposed to be done on a daily basis as advised by the teacher, in the GSLP method.
As you support your child to do daily practice, you can be assured of an enriching experience.
- As a parent what is my role?
Your support is a crucial factor to really get the best out of this programme. Only with your participation wonderful results can be achieved. And that’s true about everything, with your child.
We really want to ask you this question, as you are about to enroll your child with GSLP – ‘Are you really committed as a parent to make a difference?” If the answer is ‘Yes’, then we really welcome you. Today, GSLP has become a turning point in more than 17,000 families Worldwide and that is because of parents who really want the best for their children!
- You can see your child’s note taking books after every session and assist them in their daily practice.
- You may stick to our procedures and methodology when it comes to assisting your child in connection to GSLP
- You may ensure that your child has a 100% attendance. Please do not take leave or remain absent unless it is really necessary.
- You can motivate your child whenever it is required and that gives the enthusiasm to perform
- You can appreciate your children and that urges them to look forward to their own success8. Please tell me more about daily practice?
GSLP helps your child acquire valuable Brain skills and life skills. So it is really important that your child does daily practice for minimum 30 minutes effectively every day. In order to practice daily, we will be giving small home works so that the child can do them as advised. Say the child has to do some on Monday while some on Tuesday and likewise.
GSLP is such an enriching experience with lots of child centric activities spread over in all 15 levels aimed at providing a wholesome experience to our children.
- How about Certificates?
After the completion of every level, your child is entitled for an International Certificate. Towards the end of each level, your child will have a strategic integrated analysis evaluation about that level. Based on the performance your child is now ready to learn the second level. Apart from this, your child will also receive certificates based on the performance in the Diplomatic Student Award Contest.
- How do you check the quality?
We conduct analysis every session for your child to take part. Our competitions are a powerful experience which provides opportunities to learn valuable skills for life. During competitions, children experience unique training strategies which ensure a high quality performance. You can also send us your views & doubts directly through email and we will get back to you.
- What kind of skills my child can obtain during GSLP?
- Learning Fluency
- Information Fluency
- Collaboration Fluency
- Creativity Fluency
- Media Fluency
- Solution Fluency
- Digital Fluency
We broadly classify our fields into 7 fluencies. Each fluency contains 5-12 skills which totally makes 68.
- What would be the improvements? What difference?
The GSLP course is a wholesome experience. It nurtures the mental formation of the child. Therefore, children find amazing improvements in various aspects. Children improve in their concentration, memory, listening skills, learning ability, creativity, imagination, self-confidence, visualization, speed & accuracy, problem solving skills, much more.
We do create awareness on the attitude. We have creative ways of helping your child understand how important it is to have a right attitude in life. We do talk about exemplars around the world and get them modelling those key skills.
Be it the academics or artistic abilities or attitude or skills of life – We nourish them! Well, we cannot put them all in words! You got to experience! We empower them with some of the world’s latest development strategies preparing them for a bright future!
- Will it help in academics and any other?
A 100% yes!
GSLP children enjoy a greater concentration and a powerful memory. They have a sharp increase in their observation, grasping and retention abilities. As a result, they acquire better results with less effort. Especially talking about academics, children enjoy the GSLP experience. There is no harder work, it is just smart work. Kids spend less time but produce good results. Low achievers become high achievers. They have new confidence and belief system which helps them identify the leader in them! GSLP makes and treats your child as a leader and not as a follower!
- What is unique about GSLP?
In GSLP, the child works less and achieves more! This is due to the fact that the syllabus is on empowering the child’s entire neural networks.
GSLP gives very little homework to kids. So children enjoy the whole process as it is not taxing. GSLP is powerful enough to challenge the child’s mental capabilities and thus helping them attain a greater potential. GSLP is so unique that children have an all-round development. To put it in a saying, “We don’t give them fish; we teach them how to catch fish”.
- Will children enjoy the program?
Children’s enjoyment is our top most priority! Anything that has an element of fun and learning will be well received by kids. GSLP has got many dimensions in its course which is absolutely kids friendly. Our children make it a point to attend all classes without fail. They really love GSLP and we do love them!
- Is this program for normal child?
Yes, GSLP course is only for normal children.
17. How much I should wait to see a difference?
GSLP is a high quality program and if your child practices daily for 30 minutes, you will be amazed to see the changes gradually. The daily practice is mandatory to see the desired improvement. You can see noticeable changes in your child within 6 months i.e., by the time he completes 2 levels. However, observant parents will be able to see subtle yet very valuable improvements much before too.
- Where will be the program held?
HOST Location example as schools.
We invite you to use this form to REQUEST A QUOTE on Education:
This is absolutely FREE.